The MANGOPAY dashboard is a visual interface which provides full access to all your payment operations, users, disputes and reporting. You can monitor payment activity, execute payments manually and generate customised reports.
For API service information and to subscribe to updates, please see https://status.mangopay.com/
- Access the dashboard from the Hub
- Understand permissions
- Understand how the dashboard works
Access the dashboard from the Hub
1. Connect to the Hub at https://hub.mangopay.com/start
2. Click on the tab “Manage your API keys”
All your API account keys are managed on the Hub. You can create as many sandbox accounts as you like for testing purposes. Your production account will only become available once you have completed the legal registration.
3. Click on the “Dashboard” for the API account you wish to access
Each API account has a dedicated dashboard.
There are two levels of permissions in the MANGOPAY experience.
On the Hub, administrators can invite other users to the Hub account, set permission levels based on role, and give access to individual API accounts linked to that Hub account.
Click on your profile dropdown in the top right corner, then click “Manage team”.
On the dashboard, administrators can fine-tune the access to specific dashboard functionalities for that API account.
Click on your profile dropdown in the top right corner, then click “Account”.
Access to the dashboard can also be managed using the SSO object of the API.
Understand how the dashboard works
Top navigation bar
At the top of all pages, you can search for any API object (users, transactions, wallets, etc).
In the top right corner, you can access your user profile and account.
The homepage gives you an overview of:
- the fees you have collected in each relevant currency
- issues that may be impacting your end users:
- compliance issues, relating to KYC document validation
- payout issues, relating to funds returned following unsuccessful payouts
- payment disputes, relating to ongoing disputes
View all users
The user page shows all users registered on your platform, along with their:
- email address
- KYC validation status
- type, whether an individual (natural person) or a professional (legal person)
- date of creation
Add a user
To add a user, click on the plus symbol in the top right corner.
View a user profile
From the user page, click on a user to see their full profile.
The “Information” tab gives an overview of key aspects relating to the user. To see full details about a particular aspect, click on the corresponding tab or “View all” to see:
- Their transactions and the transaction status (succeeded, failed, etc.)
- Wallets associated to this user
- Cards registered for this user
- Preauthorizations made for this user
- Bank accounts registered for this user
- Mandates created for this user
- KYC documents submitted for this user and their validation status (successful, awaiting validation, etc.)
Perform actions manually for the user
The ellipsis (three dots) button gives you the available actions for each aspect. For example, from the “Wallets” block you can create a pay-in, payout, or transfer for that account.
View all events
The events page lists all events (transactions, KYCs, refunds, disputes, etc.) which can be filtered by type and date.
Click on an event to see full details. Further actions are available depending on the event. For example, for a pay-in you can download a receipt (proof) and initiate a refund.
View all KYC documents
The compliance page lists all KYC documents submitted along with their status, reason for refusal (if applicable) and date of creation and processing. The list can be filtered by date, type and status.
View and manage disputes
The disputes page shows all ongoing and past disputes, and allows you to settle disputes by crediting your repudiation wallet with a pay-in or a settlement transfer.
Click on a dispute to see full details.
For more information on the dispute process and how to manage disputes via the dashboard, please see disputes management.
View all reports
The reports page shows all reports generated along with the creation date, name, status, type and action.
Re-run a past report
Click on a report to see full details and re-run the report.
Create a new report
Click on the plus button in the top right corner to create a new fully customisable report.
View all hooks
The hooks page lists all the events and the corresponding webhook to receive notifications of the event, along with its status. Use the Hook object to set up a new webhook.